Run Tough Mudder with Obstacle Racers NZ, join the ORNZ community!
Tough Mudder is coming to New Zealand, November 4-5th at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, Auckland, and Obstacle Racers NZ is entering an open team.
What Can I Expect
Joining the Obstacle Racers NZ team, you will:
- Join a group of like-minded people willing to brazenly escape the ordinary and expand their comfort zones
- Join a team who’ll help each other over the challenges and the obstacles – many of the Tough Mudder obstacles require teamwork to overcome
- Join us for camaraderie, banter, and chit-chat out on the course
- Be part of an unforgettable experience and enter the Tough Mudder Legion
How to Join
- Register for Tough Mudder at http://
www.toughmudder.co.nz/. Select Saturday 4th and enter ‘Obstacle Racers NZ’ in the team field. (Make sure you enter ‘Obstacle Racers NZ’ on registration, as this will enter you in the team.) We will send you a confirmation email to confirm your registration
- Optional: Purchase your Obstacle Racers NZ tshirt to wear at Tough Mudder
- Freak out! And then start training, because we’ll see you at Tough Mudder
- Join us after the event for the open afterparty
An Obstacle Racers NZ tshirt will be available for purchase and use in Tough Mudder.
Purchasing a tshirt is optional. You can still run in the team without a team tshirt.
Final design and details of tshirts to be announced.
While the ORNZ team run is open to team members who’ve registered only (why are you not signed up yet), the afterparty will be an open invite to anyone – even if you ran on another team or solo (or didn’t run at all), we’d love to meet like-minded people. An event on the scale of Tough Mudder will be a good opportunity for mud runners around NZ to meetup, have a drink, share stories from the (mud) trenches.
Details of the open afterparty to be announced.
Run/walk/help each other over the obstacles/be awesome. Together we will survive. As such, the team is open to any fitness level. If running pace does become an issue, we will split the team up into groups during the event to run at faster or slower rates through the course.
Obstacle Racers NZ has created a Facebook event page – join in the conversation and meet fellow team members.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.