One Month Until Tough Mudder Arrives in New Zealand!
Tough Mudder is coming to New Zealand, November 4-5th at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, Auckland, and Obstacle Racers NZ is entering an open team.
It’s only one month to go! If you’re looking for others to run with, you’re welcome to join us.
Why run with a team? Entering as a team guarantees you’ll be in the same starting wave as your teammates. With starting waves going off throughout the two days of the event there’s no guarantee you’ll be able to find people you know out on the course if you don’t start in the same wave as them.
What Can I Expect
Joining the Obstacle Racers NZ team, you will:
- Join a group of like-minded people willing to brazenly escape the ordinary
- Join a team who’ll help each other over the challenges and the obstacles – many of the Tough Mudder obstacles require teamwork
- Join us for camaraderie, banter, and chit-chat out on the course
- Be part of an unforgettable experience
How to Join
- Register for Tough Mudder at http://
www.toughmudder.co.nz/. Select Saturday 4th and enter ‘Obstacle Racers NZ’ in the team field. (Make sure you enter ‘Obstacle Racers NZ’ on registration, as this will enter you in the team.) We will send you a confirmation email to confirm your registration
- Optional: Purchase your Obstacle Racers NZ tshirt to wear at Tough Mudder
- Freak out! And then start training, because we’ll see you at Tough Mudder
Run/walk/help each other over the obstacles/be awesome. Together we will survive. As such, the team is open to any fitness level. If running pace does become an issue, we will split the team up into groups during the event to run at faster or slower rates through the course.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.