Tough Kid Added to ORNZ Race Calendar
The Tough Kid series comprises events for primary school students run by Regional Sports Trusts around New Zealand.
The obstacle course format is an intentional ‘break away’ from mainstream school sporting events in that: it’s challenging, yet achievable for all; children can complete it as individuals or teams and go at their own pace; running is broken up by fun obstacles; it provides for a safe and supportive environment in which children can get active, push themselves and compete while having fun.
View race listings:
- Tough Kid Hawke’s Bay – 8 March 2018
- Tough Kid Waimarino – 1 June 2018
- Tough Kid Rangitikei – 28 September 2018
- Tough Kid Taranaki – 30 November 2018
- Tough Kid Whanganui – 7 December 2018
Tough Kid Canterbury is still to be added as their 2018 date has not yet been announced.
Visit the ORNZ race calendar for a full list of upcoming obstacle races and mud runs in New Zealand