Interview with Katie Sparrow
We talk with Katie Sparrow, two-time Australian Ninja Warrior contestant.
Originally from New Zealand but now living in Australia, Katie is a personal trainer who also acts, sings, does stunts, beatboxes, and competes in Ninja Warrior!
In the news we cover the Alpha Adventure Series, Adventure 1 was announced as the official adventure racing world cup of World Obstacle – with a NZ Series and the World Cup Final being held in NZ this year! We also cover Muddy Good Run being postponed, the Parkour World Championship being postponed again, and Russian and Belarusian athletes being banned from obstacle sports.
You can also listen on:
- Australian Ninja Warrior
- Katie Sparrow’s bio on Australian Ninja Warrior
- Alpha Adventure Series
- Adventure 1 announced as the official adventure racing world cup of World Obstacle
- Adventure Racing New Zealand Series
- Adventure Racing World Cup Final 2022 in New Zealand
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch 2022 cancelled
- Parkour World Championship postponed
- Russian and Belarusian athletes banned from obstacle sports
Where to follow Katie Sparrow
Intro music is 58th St. Fingers by Gap Dream. Outro music is Basic Rock by Scott Holmes Music.